Question: What is the coolest way to do your nails right now?
Answer: Marble Nail Art Manicure!
A marble manicure is a great alternative to just a solid coloured nail polish. The steps are simple, and really pay off for a great, cool new look! The instructions are below!
How To Do Your Own Marble Manicure
What You’ll Need:
-A styrofoam/paper cup
-A variety of bright coloured nail polishes
1. Fill a styrofoam or paper cup with warm water.
2. Paint your nails with a clear base coat and leave to dry.
3. When your nails are dry, take some tape and put it around your finger, so only your nails are uncovered. You must put the tape on so you do not get nail polish on your fingers later on.
4. Drop a bit of nail polish into the styrofoam cup and continue dropping nail polish in the water with different colours.
5. Use a toothpick to create a cool design with the nail polish! You can drag the toothpick form the middle out to the edge of the cup, or do diagonal designs.
6. This is where the tape comes in handy! It will shield you skin while you carefully dip your nail in the water and polish. Use the toothpick to remove the excess nail polish from around your nail.
7. Remove your nail from the water. When the polish is dry peel off the tape.
8. Repeat this process for all 10 nails. It is time consuming but it is definitely worth it, your nails look fabulous after!