Saturday, 30 April 2011
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
China Glaze nail polish is famous for having unique lacquers, and their newest one is definitely different then anything else. It is a nail polish that cracks when applied to the nail. It is brilliant...
There are six different colors and designs that the crackle polish makes. They are below:
Monday, 25 April 2011
The Collection MAC cosmetics has yet another collection, and it is very cute! It is called Quite Cute, and has adorable cosmetic colors. The makeup is very nice. You'll ♥ every makeup piece of this collection because it is just so utterly "CUTE!" The line has lovely lipsticks, perfect plush glasses, lip pencils you'll adore, cool cutie eyeshadow, marvelous mineralize blush, and nice nail lacquer.
- Playing Koi Creamy white peach pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Saint Germain Pastel pink (Amplified) (Permanent)
- Candy Yum-Yum Neon pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Quite Cute Bright white lavender (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Play Time Intense violet (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Fashion Fanatic Creamy pale pink (Limited Edition)
- Bubble Tea Creamy pale nude (Limited Edition)
- Girl ♥ Boy Bright light blue pink (Limited Edition)
- I ♥ U Creamy mid-tone purple (Limited Edition)
- In Synch Bright yellow pink (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Naked Light neutral (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Boldly Bare Mid-tone red brown (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Moshi! Moshi! Pale white green gold (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Goody Goody Gum Drop Light white pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Boycrazy Pale lavender with silver pearl pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Azuki Bean Mid-tone violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Giggly Light pink with pearly plum heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Sakura Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Miss Behave Light beige with pearly mint green heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Ice Cream Cake Creamy blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Little Girl Type Creamy pale lavender (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Mischievous Creamy pale blue mint (Cream) (Limited Edition)
The feedback on the product was very good, and every one loved it!
Monique Langston said: "All the colors are so cute, and I have never seen nicer plush glass!"
Katie Vanderhoof said: "The nail polish colors are really nice, and I love the 'Quite Cute' makeup collection idea"
Lauren Ashter said: "I really love lipsticks, and these ones surpassed my expectations. They have great colors and really nice. I would buy them in a heart-beat"
Irina Hudson said: "I love this product. I cannot think of anything that could be bad about it. It is quite cute, and I love it."
Jakie Rockwood said: "This is easily my favorite collection by MAC yet. I love the blush!"
So, as you can tell, Quite Cute is a very popular collection, and one of the best!
Saturday, 23 April 2011
You might be wondering what the perfect way to spice up your outfit is... if so, look no further! Getting a cool outfit is easy. You only have to follow three simple rules. To find out how to rock your look, just scroll down, and read these rules!
1) Make It Pop!
Try using bright colors in your outfit. Adding a fiery red tee with some white denim shorts is really fun and hot! Even if your outfit is a little bland, just add a neon colored hair band, or scarf! The shoes are really important too, so try for some hot pink wedges, or bright blue ballet-flats. Even if it is your nails polish that is making the shimmering splash in your outfit, a vibrant touch of color always makes an outfit look better!
2) Go For Patterns!
If you see a cute dress, but think the big and bubbly pattern is too "out there" don't worry, because big patterns are key to making any outfit look fabulous! Try bold striped shirts, and funky polka-dotted hair-bands! Cute geometric patterned skirts in bold oranges are really fun, and will get everyone looking your way! As long as you feel good in your patterned outfit, the look will rock!
3) Add Florals!
Want to give your outfit a super special look? Well, add a flower! On any colored hair bands, a big carnation on the side always looks good, and floral hair clips are pretty too. On flip-flops or sandals, a big flower always looks great! Floral skirts, shirts, and jackets look amazing with floral patterns on them, and make for a terrific outfit!
Monday, 18 April 2011
Clean Your Face!
Heal and Protect Cleanser
- 1 large aloe vera leaf, peeled
- 1 small peeled slice of papaya
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
- Mix well, then apply
Revitalizing Cleanser (All Skin Types)
- 1 slice of peeled apple
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon citrus juice: lemon or orange
- Combine ingredients until very smooth
- 1 green tea bag boiled and cooled
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- Soak cornmeal in tea and yogurt for several minutes, then mix well
*Refrigerate any leftover cleanser in the fridge for up to three days.This cleanser leaves your face feeling, and looking youthful and fresh!
Moisturize Your Face!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 grapes
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Mix well, then apply
Moisturizing Honey Wash
- 1 tablespoon oat or rice bran
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cream
- Heat gently in microwave or on stove, and mix them together until well blended
*Use face wash while it is warm.
Not only does this face wash make your face smooth and moisturized, but it leaves it feeling clean and healthy!
Dry Skin Cleanser
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and juiced
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cooked oatmeal
- Mix together well then, apply!
This cleanser will make your skin, softer, fast! Plus it feels great!
- One pack of sugar
- 2-3 drops of olive oil
- Mix into a paste, then exfoliate!
Oatmeal Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Mix until pasty, then dab across your face
- Leave on for two minutes
Honey Yogurt Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
- Mix, then apply, leave on for ten minutes.
So, treat yourself and choose your favorite cleansers and wash up! No matter what, you can have a clean face and feel good about the products you used!
Lush homemade beauty products always has the right solution to getting pampered the best way! Here's how to pamper your lips for the softest, and tastiest ones around! Lush has three different flavored lip scrubs. There is Milk Chocolate, Bubblegum, and Peppermint. They all taste great, and make you have the best lips ever, by simply scrubbing! To top it off, Lush also has great lip balms! But, back to the amazing scrubs... each is $8.95, and absolutely worth it!
Wednesday, 13 April 2011
1) How To Rock The Look...
Rocking the look is the simple part. Where the watch on the hand you don't write with to start. Then pair it with some brown or black leather string bracelets. Try to wear it with three quarter length sleeve shirts and tee-shirts. If you wear natural colors like greens, grays, whites, blacks and browns, the watches may look better.
2) What To Wear...
For your clothing, you want deep green shorts, or jeans. For your nails, try creams, beiges, greens, yellows, browns, or light colored natural colors. Try simple necklaces like dog tags, or leather strings. As long as you feel good the look will be fabulous!
Try nude lipsticks if you are tan or dark, and bright reds if you are fare. Try light pink lip glosses too! For the eyes, don't go too heavy on anything, but do put a little bit of brown eyeliner on, and some forest green eyeshadow. As for hair, do a high pony-tail, braid, or pigtails!
4) Accessorize It...
Go for big sunglasses that go from light to dark. For bags try totes or green/brown colored leather bags. Go for a safari patterned scarf, with some cute sandals, flip-flops or gold/green/brown colored ballet flats.
Tuesday, 12 April 2011
Question: What is the coolest way to do your nails right now?
Answer: Marble Nail Art Manicure!
A marble manicure is a great alternative to just a solid coloured nail polish. The steps are simple, and really pay off for a great, cool new look! The instructions are below!
How To Do Your Own Marble Manicure
What You’ll Need:
-A styrofoam/paper cup
-A variety of bright coloured nail polishes
1. Fill a styrofoam or paper cup with warm water.
2. Paint your nails with a clear base coat and leave to dry.
3. When your nails are dry, take some tape and put it around your finger, so only your nails are uncovered. You must put the tape on so you do not get nail polish on your fingers later on.
4. Drop a bit of nail polish into the styrofoam cup and continue dropping nail polish in the water with different colours.
5. Use a toothpick to create a cool design with the nail polish! You can drag the toothpick form the middle out to the edge of the cup, or do diagonal designs.
6. This is where the tape comes in handy! It will shield you skin while you carefully dip your nail in the water and polish. Use the toothpick to remove the excess nail polish from around your nail.
7. Remove your nail from the water. When the polish is dry peel off the tape.
8. Repeat this process for all 10 nails. It is time consuming but it is definitely worth it, your nails look fabulous after!
2) Nicole “Baby” Blue This polish is sweet, and light. It is perfect for a Spring day because of the pastel color. If you’re kind, helpful, and peaceful this polish is perfect for your nails!